Sunday, February 8, 2009

Something new...



Hey All,

So I got the chance recently to try something new. I got the opportunity to try a boudoir shooting of a friend who wanted something different for her man for valentine's day. I wasn't sure if it would work because I have never done it before, but I have to admit I had so much fun!! And I was so glad that T was so willing to give me a chance...because I think that they turned out so wonderful! It doesn't hurt when you have a beautiful model either, so thank you again T for being such a great model, and I'm sure your man is going to love the album!!!!! So here are just a few, because I don't want to spoil the surprise......

1 comment:

  1. I did a boudoir too!! I will post them shortly. Isn't it amazing how much you can learn from boudoir? Being able to pose the entire body is essential in a shoot such as this. You did great!! I love the one of her back. As always beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete