Friday, August 13, 2010

A New Year....A New Start

Alright, I have been in a funk lately and I think I've figured out why...It is time for me to get motivated and feel inspired again. I miss having the creative energy flowing through me and I want it back! I miss taking photos for me, of what I like and I enjoy. So I am vowing here and now to do just that! I am going to shoot more for me, and what I want... It is a new year and I want a new start, which includes a new name too. I have decided to rename my photography business, still thinking about names so nothing yet...but soon! I will be putting up some new photos soon as well....so please stay tuned!!


Kim

1 comment:

  1. Kimmi - You are so talented!!! I love your work!!!!! The photos of my family were beautiful and I love them so much. Good Luck gettin inspired again. Cant wait to see more photos. And YES Miss Tiff is a TRUE BEAUTY, inside and out.
    Mamma Z.

    ReplyDelete